The biggest source for wedding and elopement inspo: Pinterest
If you are on the hunt for more inspiration on how to plan, style and create your perfect luxury elopement or intimate wedding day, my favorite resource in Pinterest. Pinterest is a self learning resource, meaning it adjusts it’s search results based on what you saved and liked. So the longer you use it the most perfectly tailored to you, your feed becomes.
5 of my favorite Pinterest accounts:
- Wild at Heart Bridal. Wild at Heart is THE place to go for the modern European bride to find their wedding dress. Like their gowns, their pinspiration is always fashion forward and on point.
- The Lane. An inspiration within the modern wedding world.
- BHLDN. This US based shop sells everything from bridal dresses to confetti but everything in a modern and elegant way. But most of all their Pinterest boards are awe-inspiring.
- Wedding Sparrow. An dream for couples who love ethereal photography and soft pastels.
- The last one is for the Dutch people in the house. Girls of Honour is only Dutch wedding blog who actually inspires people to not only design a modern wedding but also plan a wedding in a self-loving, body-positive, non-bigoted, non-racist and lgbtq+ welcoming way. Other Dutch wedding blogs are rather traditional, but Girls of Honour is paving the way for more modern wedding blogs.
5 of my most popular boards for you to follow:
1. Wedding Destinations
2. If you’re not a fan of Instagram, you can follow my IG posts through my IG Portfolio board.
3. Bride’s Outfit. This board also contains 2 extra specific sections: Pastel Coloured Wedding Dresses & Shoes
5. Floral Design
Just want to follow all my Pinterest boards? Then visit my Pinterest profile.