Article 1 – About Wit Photography
Wit Photography is part of Canterbury Stage Productions C.V.
KvK (Dutch Chamber of Commerce)-number: 27347066
Article 2.1 – What personal data we process
Wit Photography processes personal data when you use our services and/or because you supply data to us yourself. This is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First- and Last name
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data you yourself supply us with for example in correspondence or by phone
– Data about your activity on our website
– Internetbrowser and device used to enter our website
Article 2.2 – What special personal data we process
When Wit Photography (or any other photographer) photographs you, the photographer processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data:
– sexual orientation
– personal data of persons under 16 years old. Our service hasn’t the intention to collect data of website visitors under 16 years old. Unless they have permission of their parent or guardian. Nevertheless, we can’t check if a visitor is older than 16 years. Therefore we advise parents to inform us if you do not want your children photographed during a wedding, and with that prevent us from processing data without parental approval. If you are sure that we have stored personal data (in our case this only entails photos, as we don’t store any other data of individuals under 16 years old) of an under aged person, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can delete this data.
None of the special personal data are stored by us in another way then through our photographic work.
Article 3 – Purpose and grounds for processing your personal data
Wit Photography processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To process your payment
– To be able to call or e-mail you when this is necessary to be able to execute our service.
– To be able to inform you of any changes in our services or products
– To deliver goods and services
– To analyse your behaviour on our website, in order to be able to enhance the website and to adept our range of products and services to your needs.
– To comply with local laws, for example the data we need for our tax declaration.
Article 4 – How long we store your personal data
Wit Photography doesn’t store your personal data longer than strictly needed to acquire the goals for which this data is collected. We stick to the following retention period for the following (categories of) personal data:
– RAW files of our photographic work who didn’t make the selection for delivery, will be deleted 1 year after your wedding date.
– RAW files of our photographic work that did make the selection for delivery, and that after being converted to JPEG have been delivered to you, will be (unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing) deleted 15 years after your wedding date.
– Your other personal data (so all data, excluding photographs) will be deleted 5 years after your wedding. After this this, if you want to order products with your photos you need to supply us again with your name, address, phone number and email address.
Article 5 – Who your information might be shared with
Wit Photography might share your personal data with several third parties when this is necessary to execute the contract we signed with you and to comply with any legal obligations (for example a clients address should be stated on our invoices according to Dutch tax laws). We will never sell your data to third parties.
Wit Photography might share your data with the following third parties:
Name (Jurisdiction) – Purpose – Kind of data
Google (US) – to understand how visitors use our website – data on your behaviour on our website
Mailchimp (US) – send newsletters – name and email address
Hotjar (UK) – to understand how visitors use our website – data on your behaviour on our website
Smartlook (Czech Republic) – to understand how visitors use our website – data on your behaviour on our website
QT Albums (Poland) – to be enable them to send you your wedding album if you order an album – name, address and photos
Floricolor (Portugal) – t to be enable them to send you your wedding album if you order an album – name, address and photos
Profotonet (Netherlands) – to be enable them to send you your wedding album if you order an album – name, address and photos
Pixieset (US) – to enable me to deliver your photos, so you can view, download and select photos for a wedding album – name, email address and photos
Pixellu (US) – to enable me to invite you to view and approve the design of your wedding album – name, email address and photos
Pixellu (US) – to enable me to create a slideshow of your photos and to deliver that slideshow – name, email address and photos
Vimeo (US) – to deliver your wedding video – name, email address and video footage
Article 6 – Cookies
For our cookies statement please visit: https://www.wit-photography.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Wit-Photography-Cookies.pdf
Article 7 – Right to view, to change or to have your data deleted
You have the right to view, correct and delete your personal data. You also have the right to retract your earlier given consent to let us process your data and to object to Wit Photography processing your data and you have the right of data portability. This means that you can send us a request to send you a file with all your data (due to the size of photographs we deliver, this file will contain all the data we have of you minus your photographs). You can send your request to view, correct, delete your data to email@example.com. To make sure that the request comes from you, we will call you to confirm the request was made by you. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than within 4 weeks.
Article 8 – How we secure your data
Wit Photography takes the protection of your personal data serious and takes fitting precautions to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. However, if you feel your personal data isn’t protected well enough or there are indication of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Wit Photography has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
– DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.