During our first meeting I’ll show you sample albums and all different possibilities. The choice is yours: lay-flat or not, mini-sized or huge, with a linen, leather or silk cover. You’ll be in charge, not only when it comes to the type of album you choose but also when it comes to putting together the content of your album. If you would like to select the pictures that will be in your album filled with special memories you’re most welcome to. But if you prefer I select and design the album I’ll do just that with great care and creativity. Whatever way you choose to create your album, you’ll always receive a digital sample album first. This way you can check the album before it’s printed, I can still change things you would like to be changed and you’re sure that I didn’t miss that particular photo you love so much.
I like clarity when it comes to prices and so Wit has very clear and transparent pricing (hidden costs are my pet peeves!). Tell me about your wedding to receive a personalised quote or email me if you want me to send you the pricing guide. Prices are tailored to your specific needs. But to give you an example of costs, our €2490,- package includes the following:
- Coverage from getting ready till the 1st dance
- Fine art wedding album
- Photography by an award-winning, relaxed, friendly and photojournalistic wedding photographer (that’s me!)
- A 2nd relaxed, friendly, photojournalistic, experienced and awesome wedding photographer (click here to find out why 2 is better than 1)
- Travel anywhere within Western Europe*
- A meeting in which we can get to know each other, you can ask me anything and I can learn all about your wedding (this can be face-to-face or by phone)
- The advise of a professional photographer that makes sure you get the very best photography without having to compromise your wishes for your wedding
- Two weeks before the wedding we’ll talk over any last minute changes and I’ll answer any new questions you might have (by phone)
- A preview within 48 hours of your wedding
- At least 400 epic, high resolution, watermark free images
- All images fully edited in my signature style
- An online gallery/mobile app
- All images in high resolution (so you are free to print them however and where ever for your personal use)
- Plus all images in web resolution (so you can easily upload them to social media or share them with friends)
- Through Wit Photography you’ll have access to the best videographers, second shooters and a wide range of artisan handmade wedding albums that are only available through professional photographers
Having a more intimate wedding or half a day of festivities? Feel free to enquire about a booking of less then 8 hours coverage and/or just 1 photographer. To learn all details of wedding packages, a la carte pricing and albums contact me.
I love weddings great and small, out-of-the-ordinary and downright weird and am absolutely in love with elopements, so please don’t hesitate to enquire however small, short, intimate, quirky, alternative, unconventional or elaborate it may be. Schedule a complementary call or email me for more information.
*The following countries fit into this pricing: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain and Switzerland. Are you getting married in another country? I’d love to be part of it but the additional travel costs are not included into this price.
Destination weddings can be booked without extra travel costs within Western-Europe. Wit has 3 bases in three European countries and I travel a lot which eliminates travel costs for any wedding in Western-Europe. To have me shoot your engagement shoot or lifestyle session take a look at my travel schedule to see if I might already be at the destination and date you would like me there. Alternatively you can have a browse through my wedding photography bucketlist and send me an email (email@example.com) to enquire about the possibilities. Make sure to include your wedding date and precise location.